Thursday, May 14, 2009

Honesty is Virtue

This blogg is for American Idol fans, and Simon Cowel fans. It is also for the ages of anywhere between six and thirty five.

This is a conversation between me and Simon Cowel. Remember when reading this, picture his English accent... it sounds more believable.



M: Simon, you need to stop being a prick to all those Idols in the making!



SC: No, I completely disagree. Constructive criticism is essential for improvement.



M: Yeah, but don't you think your a bit harsh on them?

SC: Not at all. I think you have to jugde everything based on your personal taste. If that means being critical, then so be it.

M: Yeah, but some of your comments are even threatening.

SC: Like what? When i said i was gonna reach out for a hook if the person did not shut up. I literally meant every word of that. They were horrible, one of the worst singers i've heard in my life.

M: (Laughing and a bit nervous) I just think that you are too harsh. Some people probably want to go home and like kill themselves ha-ha.

SC: Yes well, some of them are just absolutely desperate for time on air and should realize that they have just invented a new form of torture for the audience.

M: Thank God your a judge for American Idol and not Canadian. Maybe i still have a chance.

SC: Yeah well, i highly doubt that. Don't get your hopes up.

M: (Laughing and ignoring his comment) You're so rude!

SC: I not rude, i am just honest.

M: Honesty is a virtue, I guess...

SC: Exactly. Don't you think its unfair that i have to put up with complete idiots? There's only so much punishment a human can take, and i cannot take anymore. If you suck, i will tell you.

M: You are too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment